“Extrability as a phenomenon of inclusive culture. Inclusive integration design.”
Yekaterinburg time +5 GMT
Date: December 2 - 3, 2021
Form of holding: hybrid format - online plus offline.
13:00 - 13:30 - Opening of the conference.
Victor Koksharov - Rector of UrFU;
Olga Kotlyarova - Deputy Director of the Youth Policy Department of the Ministry of Education and Youth Policy of the Sverdlovsk Region, Honored Master of Sports of Russia in Athletics, Olympic bronze medalist, 5-time World champion, European Champion;
Professor Yoseph Frost President of the David Yellin Academic College of Education, Jerusalem;
Oleg Kolpashchikov - President of ANO "White Cane”;
Creative perfomance - Ksenia Khazimuratova (song "Santa Lucia")
13:30 - 15:00 - Presentation session "Best inclusive practices"
1. Dinara Khalikova (Moscow) - Specialist in socio-cultural and inclusive projects, member of the Presidium of the Russian Committee of the International Council of Museums (ICOM of Russia);
2. Dursun Arslan (Turkey) - Deputy Chairman of the Turkish Association of the Visually Impaired (Türkiye görme Engelliler Federasyonu;
3. Olga Mikhaleva, Dmitry Vdovin (Georgia) - NGO "Inclusive Practices";
4. Youngyeon(Anne)Kim (Korea) RIDRIK - Research Institute for the Rights of People with Disabilities in Korea;
5. Inna Ferko (Zabaikalsky Krai, Russia) - Head of the public organization "Association of Small Peoples of the North";
6. Li Zijang (China) - 2nd year postgraduate student of the Faculty of Psychology, UrFU. Topic: "Cultural intelligence, intercultural interaction and integration of disabled people in the workplace".
7. Vera Grudinina (ZABSU) - Curator of the student socio-pedagogical unit "Oikos" of the Trans-Baikal State University, Topic: "Inclusion of adaptive board sports games in the comprehensive rehabilitation of children with disabilities";
8. Adiel Tamamm Benjamin (Israel) - Developer of training at Cocio-Educational Center, Krembo Wings;
9. Marc Ofran (France) - Vice-President of the AVH;
10. Silvia Sztyglic (Stiglitz) – Co-author of the paradigm shift "From inclusivity to partnership" of people with disabilities in education from university level to preschool education. The leading partner of the Institute of Sustainable Development of the Academic College named after David Yellin, Jerusalem Head of the Department of Workshops and Academic Management Courses at the MOFET Institute
Eyal Bloch (Israel) is a co-author of the paradigm shift "From inclusivity to Partnership" of people with disabilities in education from university level to preschool education. Co-founder of the David Yellin Academic College Institute for Sustainable Development, Jerusalem. - “Everyone is a leader”.
15:00 - 16:00 - Video festival "In THE WORLD OF INCLUSION”
16:00 - 22:00 - Inclusive workshops
16:00 - 16:50 Eyal Bloch (Israel) + Silvia Sztyglic (Stiglitz) (Israel)
16:50 - 17:00 Anastasia Guryeva inclusive gymnastics.
17.00 - 18.20 Panel discussion "The role of a person with disabilities in business" Olga Fedonina, Vlada Hmelevska (Riga, Latvia), Member of the Board of the Latvian Society of the Blind, founder of the non-profit organization "Extrability Latvia"
18:20 - 18:30 Nina Serova inclusive gymnastics.
18:30 - 20.30 Round table "Art therapy techniques” Alena Nevolina - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of the Academic Development Department of UrFU, directs the Center for Inclusive Education of UrFU.
20:30 - 20:40 - Polzunova Alina inclusive gymnastics.
20:40 - 21:30 Hily Rosenblum (Israel) Head of Movement, Art Therapy, Rehabilitation and Emotion Research - Emotion based inclusive workshop via creative Arts and Music. Shira SternFeld – initiator and Head of 'AMITIM' A leading program in Israel & ministry of Health inclusive rehabilitation in the community
Elia - sharing of a leading Consumer (in Russian)
Host: Justin Lifflander
13:00 - 14:20 - Panel discussion "The role of a person with disabilities in business" part 2 Moderator: Olga Fedonina Sberbank, Vlada Hmelevska
14:30 - 16:00 - Video festival "In THE WORLD OF INCLUSION": panel
discussion "Inclusion through video” (Experts: Oleg Lyubaev - producer, director of the film school for people with disabilities “Without Borders"; Yulia Saponova - film director, Sergey Vdovin).
16:00 - 21:00 - Inclusive workshops
16:00 - 16:50 - "Storytelling in social video. Types and techniques of creating social videos" Yulia Saponova is a film director, partner in the inclusive film and theater project "Interaction", works with actors with special needs.
16:50 - 17:00 - inclusive gymnastics
17:00 - 17:50 - Aron Berznitski (Israel, Kiriaton) - Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Master of Mathematics, psychological coach for groups and individuals, partnership coach, head of dance and movement therapy groups, psychotraining, workshops, focus groups. A lie detector specialist (polygraph examiner).
Klimenko Irina Viktorovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor; Belousova Nina Alexandrovna and Stolts Yulia Mikhailovna - assistants, employees of the Department of Adaptive Physical Culture and Physical Rehabilitation of Lugansk State Pedagogical University, Lugansk.
17:50 - 18:00 - inclusive gymnastics.
18:00 - 18:50 - Islam Barotov: Medical massage brother, practicing specialist, participant of the National team of Abilimpics of Russia, volunteer of the SVD "Massage will save the world", candidate for master of sports in judo, author of the master class "Blind sound engineer of audiovisual arts".
Alyona Kapustyan: aestheticist, theater and film actress, contestant of the National team of Abilimpics of Russia, consultant of the International Center for Training and Development of Masseurs, student of the Faculty of "social Work" of the College of RSSU, volunteer of the SVD "Massage will save the world", author and presenter of the training "The World of deafblindness", actress of the theater studio "Inclusion".
18:50 - 19:00 - inclusive gymnastics.
19:00 - 19:50 - Svetlana Shaikhullina, Olga Kuznetsova - Representative of the ROF "New Life", Psychologist, specialist in HIV infection and addictions. Project Manager "Second Wind"
19:50 - 20:00 - inclusive gymnastics.
20:00 - 20:30 - Presentation of the project in Uzbekistan and SHMI (cinema) Oleg Kolpashchikov and Anastasia Guryeva
20:30 - 21:00 - A master class in sign singing. Lugvina Tatiana, Antonova Ekaterina
21:00 - 22:00 - Closing of the conference
· Feedback from presenters and speakers
· Inna Ferko - tambourine (Executive Director of the Trans-Baikal regional public organization "Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North"
· Sign singing
· Announcement of the second part of the conference in Israel May 2022.
· Announcement of the Founding Congress of the Extrability Movement
Created / Updated: 1 December 2020 / 2 December 2021
© Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education «Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin»
select the text and press:
Ctrl + Enter
Portal design: Artsofte